noise : 通常指不悦耳的、令人烦恼的嘈杂声，隐含贬义。
- They were making too much noise.
- I was woken by the noise of a car starting up.
- We had to shout above the noise of the traffic.
sound : 普通用词，含义笼统，指人们能听到的各种声音，无褒贬色彩。
- a high/low sound
高的 / 低的声音
- a clicking/buzzing/scratching, etc. sound
- the different sounds and smells of the forest
- He crept into the house trying not to make a sound .
voice : 指人说话或唱歌时发出的声音。
- I could hear voices in the next room.
- Don’t take that tone of voice with me!
- Her voice shook with emotion.